Posted: Sat, July 13, 2013 | By: MILE
When informing people about the cause to allow people to live long into the future, should we tell most people about how it’s about getting rid of the pain and debilitation of age related diseases, should we tell them how it’s about indefinite life extension, or should we tell them it’s about becoming indestructible immortal omnipotent’s?
This cause is about indefinite life extension, give them accurate information. They deserve to know, whether we think they can ever understand it or not.
The world believes many things that are true
and the world believes many things that are false.
- By many estimates, about 85% of the world believes there is an invisible person in the clouds that they can telepathically beg to bend the laws of physics.
- Around 25% of the world believes in reincarnation, that you used to be things like a duck and bat, and that in the future you will be a whale and a horse.
- Somewhere around 48% of people believe in ghosts, that when an object is gone, a projection of it comes back and navigates that same general area.
- More than 75% of the world is superstitious.
- More than 30% of the world believes in astrology.
- Over 40% of people believe that you can communicate telepathically.
So if people believe all of those false things, why would life or death truth be so fantastical that they wouldn’t believe it? If you need help explaining it to people then read through tinyurl.com/themileguide. In fact, it seems the world would get on board faster if we told them it was about becoming indestructible immortal omnipotent’s (which it is not).
Indefinite life extension is the feasible, accurate, rallying, imagination capturing truth. It is what we need the world to fight for. They will believe it. Tell them.